Ample parking via hospital pay and display car park
The Centre Bideford runs a Contraception Clinic every Tuesday with a drop-in 3.30 until 5.00pm for Under 25s and booked appointments are available from 5pm until 7pm.
On alternate Wednesday mornings there is a clinic available for Sexual Health appointments also.
Please call 01271 341562 & ask for a Bideford appointment or call in on a Tuesday during the walk-in session.
On Tuesdays we offer:
- Information and advice on contraception and sexual health related problems.
- Emergency contraception up to 5 days after unprotected sex (and sometimes beyond).
- All methods of contraception including: Pills Patches Injections Implants Coils – IUDs/IUS
- Free Condoms
- Unplanned Pregnancy testing
- Unplanned pregnancy advice and onwards referral
- Advice and Information about fertility and sterilisation.
On alternate Wednesdays we offer:
- Testing for all sexually transmitted infections, including HIV.
- Diagnosis and treatment of warts, herpes, male urethritis, bacterial vaginosis, 'thrush' (candida), Chlamydia.
- Hepatitis vaccination where appropriate.
We are a small friendly team and look forward to meeting you soon.