The Centre Exmouth is open every Thursday from 1.20-3pm and 4-7pm
There is a doctor and a specialist nurse every week.
We offer both appointments and an emergency-only drop in service.
Please call 01392 284982 or 01392 284983 and ask for an Exmouth appointment or call in on a Thursday afternoon / evening.
- Information and advice on contraception and sexual health related problems.
- Emergency contraception up to 5 days after unprotected sex (and sometimes beyond).
- All methods of contraception including: Pills Patches Injections Implants Coils – IUDs/IUS
- Free Condoms
- Unplanned Pregnancy testing
- Unplanned pregnancy advice and onwards referral
- Advice and Information about fertility and sterilisation.
- Testing for all sexually transmitted infections, including HIV.
- Diagnosis and treatment of warts, herpes, male urethritis, bacterial vaginosis, 'thrush' (candida), Chlamydia
- Hepatitis vaccination where appropriate
We are a small friendly team and look forward to meeting you soon.