Parking via hospital car park
The Centre Holsworthy has a sexual health clinic every Thursday afternoon and a Contraception clinic on alternate Thursday mornings.
The clinic offers a booked appointment service.
Please call 01271 341562 & ask for a Holsworthy appointment or call in on a Thursday during opening times.
The Contraception Service offers:
- Information and advice on contraception and sexual health related problems.
- Emergency contraception up to 5 days after unprotected sex (and sometimes beyond).
- All methods of contraception including: Pills Patches Injections Implants Coils – IUDs/IUS
- Free Condoms
- Unplanned Pregnancy testing
- Unplanned pregnancy advice and onwards referral
- Advice and Information about fertility and sterilisation.
The Sexual Health clinic offers:
- Testing for all sexually transmitted infections, including HIV.
- Diagnosis and treatment of warts, herpes, male urethritis, bacterial vaginosis, 'thrush' (candida), Chlamydia
- Hepatitis vaccination where appropriate
We are a small friendly team and look forward to meeting you soon.