The Centre Okehampton is open every Monday from 4-7pm (excluding Bank holidays).
There is a specialist doctor and nurse working every week.
- Information and advice on contraception and sexual health related problems.
- Emergency contraception up to 5 days after unprotected sex (and sometimes beyond).
- All methods of contraception including: Pills Patches Injections Implants Coils – IUDs/IUS.
- Free Condoms.
- Unplanned Pregnancy testing.
- Unplanned pregnancy advice and onwards referral.
- Advice and Information about fertility and sterilisation.
- Screening for sexually transmitted infections (STIs) in patients with no symptoms.
Parking is easily available via the hospital pay and display car park.
We offer both appointments and a drop in service: To book to see us, please call 01392 284982 / 284983 & ask for an Okehampton appointment, or call in to clinic on a Monday evening
We are a small friendly team and look forward to meeting you soon!