The Centre Tiverton is open every Wednesday from 4-7pm.
There is a doctor and a specialist nurse every week.
We offer both appointments and an emergency-only drop in service.
Please call 01392 284982 & ask for a Tiverton appointment or call in on a Wednesday.
Ample parking via hospital pay and display car park.
- Information and advice on contraception and sexual health related problems.
- Emergency contraception up to 5 days after unprotected sex (and sometimes beyond).
- All methods of contraception including: Pills Patches Injections Implants Coils – IUDs/IUS.
- Free Condoms.
- Unplanned Pregnancy testing.
- Unplanned pregnancy advice and onwards referral.
- Advice and Information about fertility and sterilisation.
- Testing for all sexually transmitted infections, including HIV.
- Diagnosis and treatment of warts, herpes, male urethritis, bacterial vaginosis, 'thrush' (candida), Chlamydia.
- Hepatitis vaccination where appropriate.
We are a small friendly team and look forward to meeting you soon.